At Travel Counsellors, we care about our customers, communities and our colleagues more than anyone else and that’s what makes us special. For us, relationships trump transactions and we are there for our customers, connecting with them on a deeply human level through the moments that matter.
We’ve been changing lives for over 27 years as the leading travel marketplace for self-employed travel entrepreneurs, empowering over 1,800 global independent travel agents to run successful leisure and corporate travel businesses as part of a company that truly cares and one that has never wavered from its purpose; to redefine what personal means for a travel business.
Our Travel Counsellors are supported by a team of over 200 super talented people in our Support Offices to help them create unique, inspiring and exciting experiences for their customers, building lasting personal relationships that brings them back to us, time and time again.
We’re fired up for the future as the demand for travel after COVID-19 returns even greater than before, and we’re looking for the brightest and the best to come and join us to take our business to the next level.
The CRM & Product Solutions Lead is primarily responsible for managing and implementing the CRM technology roadmap. Working with a broad range of senior stakeholders, external providers and internal teams, they will own the CRM solutions, delivering continuous improvement and ensuring those solutions evolve to meet the needs of the business and support the overall digital transformation strategy. This role will play a significant part in shaping the CRM capability of the business, globally, and across all customer types; Franchisee Candidate, Leisure Customer, Corporate Client & Travel Counsellor. The role will provide wider support to the business, bringing knowledge of product ways of working and project experience to a digital transformation programme.
This is a key role at Travel Counsellors, operating across our global markets to ensure we have integrated customer management processes, facilitated by the effective use of CRM technologies.
An important contributor to the Tech & Digital team, responsible for business & technical process with a solid understanding of CRM platforms and methodologies, and data & insight with the experience and ability to optimise our customer management approaches.
The role will support optimisation of the Customer Experience, helping deliver ‘voice of the customer’ solutions to drive an agile approach to enhancing the experience for all relevant customer types.
This is a highly visible role across our global business and requires strong influencing skills to support, inspire and coach the internal teams to adopt and optimise our use of CRM and other products.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the Marketing, Franchise Sales, Corporate, Business Development and other relevant teams to enable our processes through effective configuration of the CRM platform(s)
- Define clear business processes including reviewing any needs for re-engineering to make processes more effective
- Work with the internal Development & Infrastructure teams to ensure the CRM Solution aligns to the wider technology roadmap and integrates with TC’s overall technology environment
- Manage relationships with our 3rd party CRM technology partners to ensure defined SLA’s and strong partnerships to provide both operational and strategic support
- Maintain requirement demand in a clear and prioritised manner integrating into the overall agile delivery methodology
- Ensure system configuration meets all regulatory and compliance requirements (e.g. GDPR) being a CRM subject matter expert and meeting this compliance at a global level.
- Support the Customer Experience programme with pro-active technology opportunities and providing integrated ‘Voice of the Customer’ data
- Ensure that any Technology or process updates are shared across the business and embedded into the training programs for CRM users. Requires ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical audiences
- Point of contact and providing 1st line support to business queries in respect of CRM, working with 3rd party partners & IT to ensure effective delivery of 2nd line support
- Responsible for supporting global business users to ensure day-to-day issues get quickly resolved
- Maintain constant assessment of current CRM Technologies and/or 3rd Party relationships and report findings, solutions or suggestions for change
- Work with relevant teams to provide solutions to consistently evaluate and monitor the impact of all marketing activity to ensure it is delivering against digital transformation and marketing objectives
- Manage and administer relevant CRM budgets
- Uphold and promote the brand values in all internal and external interactions
The role will have a strong relationship with department peers across IT & info security, marketing, franchise sales, corporate travel and business development teams, using their subject matter expertise as and when required. The role will require occasional presentations to and liaison with senior stakeholders. The role will also manage key 3rd party relationships.